VLF AC Hipot Test Set for Cable
VLF (Very Low Frequency) hipot Testers are suitable for testing power cables, transformers, switchgear, rotating machinery and other electrical apparatus.
VLF hipot teser Advantages:
1. Easiest to use Fully automatic microcontroller
2. Built-in printer
3. True sine wave output
4. Real-time display of actual output waveform
5. Ergonomic, menu guided, large backlit LCD
6. Storage of test results for later retrieval and print.
7. Over voltage and current protected
8. Variable frequency 0.1Hz, 0.05Hz, 0.02 Hz
9. Data of current, voltage and waveform directly sampled at HV side.
10. AC testing does not degrade good cable insulation
11. Harmful space charges are not injected into the cable insulation
12. No traveling waves are generated during testing
13. Rugged and reliable design less prone to failure from transients
VLF hipot tester detailed images:
VLF hipot tester Parameters:
1. Input: 220 ± 10% Volts AC, 50/60 Hz, single phase.
2. Output-Voltage: See below table 1.
3. Output frequency: 0.1Hz, 0.05Hz, 0.02Hz.
4. Stability of frequency: Fluctuation < 0.5%
5. Measurement accuracy: ± 3%.
6. Positive and negative voltage peak errors: ≤ 3%.
7. Voltage waveform distortion: ≤ 5%
8. Construction: In two units: Controller and Booster...
9. Ambient conditions of use: Temperature Indoor and
Outdoor: -10º C to + 50º C.
10. Humidity: ≤ 85%